Printbare Heat Transfer voor donkere stoffen (S)
5x printbare transferfolie vellen, voor donkere stoffen - inkjet printer.
21,5 x27,9 cm/vel
A few other tips & tricks for heat transfer are as follows:
- Do not apply heat transfer material to Nylon fabrics or plastics (vinyl/PVC, ABS, etc.)
- Smooth heat transfer material should never be layered
- For best results, apply ample pressure while using your iron's cotton setting
- Keep things as flat as possible when ironing on initially
- Make sure to cut on the "dull" surface. When cutting heat transfer material, you will need to always cut the "dull" surface side of the material. The "shiny" side is actually the built-in transfer tape. The "dull" side is the heat-activated adhesive side. Never cut on the "shiny" side.
- Always remember to mirror. When cutting heat transfer material, it is vital to always horizontally mirror your images (by right-clicking and selcting to mirror horizontally). That way, your text and asymmetrical images will come out correctly when laid onto your desired surface and not be backwards.
- Heat transfer material should never be dried on high heat in a dryer—only medium or low
- Highly textured fabrics or loosely knit fabrics are not ideal for use with heat transfer material
- Once your project is finished and the transfer surface has been removed leaving your project, you may wish to again iron (directly for flocked and with a thin pressing cloth for smooth) without the additional plastic surface in order to provide additional heated pressure
- After wearing (if a garment of any sort), you will want to wash the garment inside-out